MBTI® PERSONALITY TYPE
The Myers-Briggs® (MBTI®) Step I and II instruments are two simple yet highly versatile tools that helps businesses address a wider range of issues than any other instrument. MBTI® has helped millions of people around the world to gain a deeper understanding of themselves and how they interact with others, hitting at the heart of who they are and inspiring them to significantly increase their effectiveness. The MBTI® tool delivers reliable personality insights, helping to drive tangible improvements to working relationships and productivity for individuals, teams and whole organisations.
By embedding MBTI® Step I and II into your organisation, you will lay a positive foundation of type knowledge that can be applied repeatedly to multiple business issues over time, and providing excellent value. Equally, the tools can be used to zoom in on a specific business need, producing focused improvements.
Starting with a basic understanding of simple personality differences, the Myers-Briggs® assessment provides a common language to easily explain the complexities of different personalities.
Achieving your performance goals doesn’t have to be complicated. The range of easy-to-use, insightful reports that can be generated from MBTI® Step I allows individuals to perfect their skills, and organisations to get the very best out of their talent.
- Cover any development need with a single tool that you can keep coming back to as new questions arise
- Save time and money by gaining maximum benefit from a single questionnaire, building up knowledge and experience cumulatively
- Deliver quality-assured results that address a wider range of business issues than any other personality assessment
- Access the deep personality insights needed to get to the root of difficult development challenges, understanding the whole person
- Create a more productive working culture with a simple, accessible framework for identifying personality differences and similarities
- Team development
- Leadership development
- Conflict management
- Stress management
- Career development
- Improved sales negotiation
- Improved Persuasion
- Uniquely combines deep personality insight with broad coverage of business issues
- Provides a common language that acknowledges that all types have value
- Carries outstanding credentials, backed by over 6,000 independent research papers, for results you can trust
- Provides powerful problem-solving with comprehensive application reports that let you get straight to the heart of a single issue, or work through a broad spectrum of applications.