Many questions arise when we talk about women in organisations.
- Why, after so many years of struggles, are there still so few women at the top?
- Why do they compete, but not cooperate?
- Why do so many women give up when they are near the top?
- Why are they fearful of negotiating for themselves?
We keep asking ourselves why these things happen again and again. What is often missing is to pause and to be able to look at the fuller picture to better understand. The picture that includes our own journey to where we are, our own achievements, our own ambitions, where we want to be and how we promote or limit ourselves and discover where these limitations come from.
We shall look for explanations both on and under the surface.
This workshop will help you to:
- Realize your unique competencies, and help you take ownership of your career and life to reflect on how you bond and take your authority
- Encourage your relational skills
- Transcend the meritocracy and become visible to jump to the top management and support your promotion
- Look for explanations “above and below the surface” from the family system to the professional life, which will be the key pieces to develop your own personal career development plan